Porsche Cayenne Diesel Correction and Cquartz Finest
We have a few changes coming to our site soon! We’ll announce more about it on our Social Media accounts in the coming weeks. For now let’s check out this 2014 Porsche Cayenne Diesel SUV in guards red that we preformed a paint correction and CQuartz Finest coating application to. The paint was in decent shape but had a few areas that could very easily be an eye sore under the right light or sun.
- Paint issues: (Scratches & Swirls) (Solvent Pop- common on most new vehicles)
- 3 Step Correction Process + CQuartz Finest Coating
- Glass Issues: (Water Spots / Mineral build up) (Adhesive Residue left behind from delivery process) (Zero Beading Behavior)
- Polished and Prepped: Rupes 75 with Meguiar’s 3″ Microfiber Finishing Disc and M205 Followed with a very thorough IPA wipe down
- Protective Coating: 22ple VG1 Perfect Vision application to all exterior glass and mirrors
- Cleaned and Prepped: APC cleaning through the wash process follow by a full IPA wipe down
- Protective Coating Applied: CQuartz DLUX (2 plus year protective coating and rejuvenatory – never fuss with trim again, great beading behavior)
- Cleaned and Prepped: step 1) Sonax Wheel Cleaner Full Effect during the first wash process. Step 2) Iron-X at the end of the second part of the wash process
- Full IPA wipe down to all 4 wheels (Barrels and Faces)
- Protective Coating Applied: CQuartz DLUX
Interior and Motor:
- We preformed our Signature Swissvax Interior & Motor Treatment
- Leather, Plastics, Rubbers, Matte, Metals etc.
Before pictures showing damage and blemishes
This is caused from bad machine polishing most likely from the dealership in this vehicles situation. Loads of swirls
Sunroof before and after polishing steps
Work in progress and final product of this Porsche Cayenne
Thank You For Viewing!